Accounts & Tax TechnicianShepton Mallet
Accounts & Tax Technician
Required for our Shepton Mallet office.
- This is a wide and varied role which would suit an AAT part qualified, or a person with experience looking to study for their AAT qualification
- The person will have a minimum of two years’ accounts preparation experience
- Is able to work on their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team
- Will be a self-motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication & working as part of a team
The role will include:
- Analysing and summarizing clients’ records from manual and computerised systems
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare calculations of adjusted profits and capital allowance claims
- Basic Tax Return preparation work
- Use of in-house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Assisting on audit fieldwork assignments as required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Team Working
- Self Motivation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook
- AAT part qualified
Expected working hours – 35hrs per week. Salary – dependent on qualifications and experience. Holiday – 28 days including Bank Holidays. Pension and PHI after successful completion of probationary period..
Interested candidates must have suitable and relevant skills and experience which will include many of the detailed responsibilities. Ongoing professional development will be supported for the right candidate.
Please send a letter of application together with your CV to:
Angela Quilt, HR Support
North Somerset BN22 8NG
Or email to email@example.com