Will be a self motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication and working as part of a team.
• Preparation of UK and US tax returns and computations
• Preparation of tax working papers
• Occasional accounts preparation and analysis from a range of different sources – manual & computerised for clients of the business
• Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling
• Office support to the team as required to include:
– Answering telephone calls in accordance with our performance standards, taking messages and relaying these to the team member
– Dealing with outgoing post
– Photocopying, printing and binding of reports, accounts etc
– Scanning of correspondence
Specific skills required:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Customer Service
• Managing the Customer Relationship
• Attention to Detail
• Team Working
• Self Motivation
5 GCSE’s Grade A – C including English and Maths
2 A Levels
Salary -dependent on qualifications and experience. Working 35 hours per week. Holiday 28 days including Bank Holidays, Pension and PHI after successful completion of probationary period.
The successful candidate will be enrolled to undertake an ATT tax qualification with Kaplan in Bristol.