Do you need?
- Accurate regular business accounting data
- The ability to plan and predict
- Quick access to your financial figures
- The ability to analyse data more easily
- Advice with choosing the right accounting solution for your business
- Help with installation of a solution and training of staff
- To understand how to make more profit
- To manage cashflow
Whilst certain aspects of financial accounting are mandatory and compliance-led, accurate and timely management accounting information can also help you to analyse backwards and predict forwards within your business.
There are countless ways of collecting and delivering such information, from analysing a spreadsheet to using the latest accounting software and technology.
At Burton Sweet, we work with a range of desktop and cloud accounting software solutions, including Xero, Sage One, Sage, Quickbooks and others.
We will be able to help ensure you have up-to-date information for your decisions, for third parties and to plan for future projects.
Invaluable advice and assistance
Working with the leading accounting solutions, we can determine the key performance indicators which will genuinely help you make business decisions, both on a daily operational basis and for longer-term planning. If you don’t know where you are right now, how can you know where you’re heading? Or when you’ve got there?
There are a vast range of services and tools available with all accounting software solutions, and they vary between individual offerings.
Desktop accounting solutions
Our advisers will help to design, install and train your staff on appropriate technology, including back-ups, reporting and writing bespoke solutions to pull together relevant data.
To this end, we have developed a toolkit suite of reports which can take data from Sage accounting software into Excel.
Benefits of our desktop toolkit include:
- Save time preparing reports
- See your data the way you want
- See long term trends in your data
- See who you are selling which products and services to, and how much you are making
- Check your VAT automatically
- See a summary of your projects
Cloud-based accounting solutions
Cloud accounting is the use of online accounting software where your data and software are stored on the internet, rather than on your computer hard drive. It can be accessed at any time, in any place, from any device that has internet access.
We find that many of our small business owners prefer Cloud-based accounting software because it offers total control – they can see at a glance how they’re doing and it is highly intuitive to use. It can provide you with everything you need, including invoicing, bank reconciliation, reporting, contacts etc., to run your entire business more efficiently.
We can work with you to set up or migrate you to a Cloud system from your current system. We will liaise with, and support your bookkeeper to produce more accurate and relevant data, then use this to report, interpret and advise you about your business.
Benefits of Cloud-based Accounting Solutions include:
- Easy to use
- Saves you time
- No IT headaches
- Data security
- More informed decision-making
- We can also log in and review data (with your permission) to improve communication and respond to issues arising.