Your most valuable resource?
Looking after what is, unarguably, your most precious resource deserves attention. For any business too small to need or afford a full-time HR professional, we’re here to step in with support that shows how to tick the necessary boxes that will contribute to getting the most out of your employees and to dealing with any issues that do crop up.
It’s a flexible service, without a binding contract, that lets you use as much or as little as you need. When the time comes to employ someone, we’ll help you with that too:
- Staff contracts, employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Developing people to give your business more skill and flexibility
- Getting better value from your staffing costs
- Dealing with grievances, sickness, absence or poor performance
- Recruitment and selection, dismissal and redundancy
- Employment legislation
- Conduct any interviews necessary
If you’re unclear which elements of HR relate to your business, the best place to start is with an HR audit.
Having an audit will help you understand what you need to do to comply with current legislation and help you understand what your business risks are when it comes to people.
Burton Sweet’s HR services and support are provided as a joint venture with Hewlett Rand (HRTS) – a highly qualified and accomplished firm which shares our commitment to providing a quality service through expert understanding of their specialist field. Our lead contact for support at HRTS is Sarah Whittock.