Charities and voluntary organisations are subject to considerable regulation and particular legislation. We provide charity legal advice to help your organisation deal with the many opportunities and challenges those present. Including important and sometimes difficult practical issues, public accountability and regulatory scrutiny dimensions.
We guide you through the ever-changing requirements of charity and company law, so you can focus on delivering real benefits to those you exist to serve.
Full-spectrum charity legal advice and expertise
We offer legal advice and support for:
- Charity law and regulation
- Governance and membership issues
- Constitutions health-checks and changes
- Public benefit reviews
- Establishing new organisations and registering new charities
- Conversions to alternative legal forms
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs)
- Community amateur sports clubs
- Community interest companies
- Advice on fundraising and trading
- Trading subsidiaries
- Trustee training and board development and assessment
Whatever type of charity legal advice you require, we are confident we have an expert who can answer your specific questions. Get in touch today to see how we can help you and your organisation.