US Tax Returns

US Tax Return needed? We can help

Whether you are a US Citizen, Green Card holder or you simply own assets based in the USA, you will be required to complete and file an Annual US Tax Return. Our partners at Finch & Associates specialise in the preparation and submission of US Tax Returns for non-US resident expatriates and UK investors.

Finch & Associates can help you with:

  • US Tax Return Preparation for individuals
  • Reporting Controlled Foreign Corporations
  • FBAR returns
  • ITIN Applications
  • US and International Tax Planning
  • Fixed Fees Experts-in-US-Tax

They are enrolled IRS Agents and have years of experience completing US Tax returns from the straightforward to the highly complex.

Rachel Finch is so knowledgeable about UK and US tax affairs, is so helpful, and is a pleasure to work with.

1st October 2018

Jamie Bowden

Dedicated US tax website

Finch & Associates has a website devoted exclusively to US Tax affairs for people living in the UK. There you’ll find all manner of specialist advice for non-domiciled US citizens and people who have business interests in the US. Please go to to find out more.

Further Information

For further details, please call Finch & Associates on 01275 867350 or send them a message now.


For more information about this, please contact :

Rachel Finch

Rachel Finch