Set up in 1969 by Stuart Burton and David Sweet, the traditional practice has evolved into a regional centre of excellence for accounting, personal tax advice, assurance assignments, business support, together with advice for individuals and businesses from start-ups to well established group structures.
We have grown to a team of experienced accountants, advisers, consultants and specialists by consistently and continually providing an exemplary service based around our core service principles.
As a company and as individuals, the guiding principles that we champion are Expertise, Commitment and Value. Reflected in our behaviour as much as our promises, they are much more than random wholesale labels. Holding ourselves accountable to them is key in measuring the success of our service and ensures we deliver professional and personable support to our clients.
- Qualified accountants, advisers and consultants with specialist skills and multi-sector excellence.
- Hand-picked bespoke teams carefully compiled to match your needs for today and tomorrow.
- Hard work doesn’t stop when a relationship is built; clients, our teams and partners are nurtured and protected.
- Prepared to step up and challenge decisions, contribute ideas and share knowledge.
- Complex, expensive marketing campaigns all about us are not our style; getting to know you properly is.
- Advice that is honest, transparent, competent, respectful and jargon-free.
Click here to find your local office.