At our well-attended online catch-up on 28/01/2021 the Burton Sweet Charities and Civil Society Team shared some key considerations for charities in 2021, provided some helpful resources and answered a lot of delagates’ questions.
The file above contains the slides that were used during the Burton Sweet Charities Event Hosted by Burton Sweet Charities Ed Marsh– Charity Developer, Cecile Gillard – Charities Legal Manager and Josh Kingston – Charities Partner.
The slides cover:
• Managing financial difficulties
• Short term / long term dilemma
• Maintaining good governance
• Pursuing your charitable purposes
• Fraud risk and cybercrime
• Accounting and reporting
• Learning lessons from the crisis