We’ll be getting attendees familiar with some of the refreshed investments guidance from the Charity Commission, as well as sharing tips for effective systems, so you can ensure your charity is running well. Whether your charity has investments or not (many do without even realising), we’ll be exploring timeless principles that are relevant for all charities.
This event will take place live on Zoom and we’ll be exploring key aspects and latest developments, including:
+ The refreshed investments guidance from the Charity Commission
- What investments are (you probably have them!)
- What’s changed and what hasn’t?
- What are you trying to achieve through investing?
- Key lessons for all charities
+ Investing in good financial books and records
- What does ‘good’ look like?
- Tips to implement effective and efficient systems
+ Latest news and updates