Clients receive a first class, reliable, trustworthy and highly efficient bookkeeping service from Burton Sweet, saving time and hassle by providing a complete end to end service. Our teams are highly qualified with many years’ experience. We can be flexible and adaptable to your needs – either working within your company or providing an outsourced solution – whatever works best for you.
Whether you just have a pile of receipts, a spreadsheet or are already using accounting software, we can “sort out your books” for you and give you that peace of mind that your finances are up to date.
Our services suit different budgets too as we can scale our services up or down as you need us, which helps you plan and control your costs.
You can choose the service that suits you – from using us simply as your bookkeeper right through to providing a fully outsourced finance department. So you spend your time running your business instead of dealing with administration. We have demonstrated time and again with our clients that we offer a better service, often more reasonably priced than traditional in-house employed bookkeepers. Why not ask us for a fixed-fee quote?
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT filing
- Sales & Purchase ledger maintenance
- Setting up procedures for efficient accounting workflow
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production of cashflow forecasts
- Production of budgets to help cost control management
- Specialist and technical areas such as CIS, factoring/invoice discounting and charity accounts
- Provision of interim finance manager/FC/FD services
- We can make sure your internal systems are working effectively, and can provide help with projects to catch up on old paperwork.