Trustees report

Charities & Civil Society Organisations

All registered charities must prepare a Trustees’ Report to accompany their accounts and if asked, make this document available to the public.  Charities with income above £25,000 (and Charitable Incorporated Organisations of any size) need to file this report with the Charity Commission, along with their accounts and annual return.

Read more

I am a...