Would you like to feel more confident about how you are going to grow your profits in 2022?
Are you feeling a little unclear about where your business is at currently?
Do you need to understand better what your strategic growth options could look like?
If any of these apply to you, why not join Join us on Tuesday 28th September at 12 noon for a free one-hour webinar introducing our new Business Growth Plan, presented by Arabella Browne (Head of Business Improvement & Bookkeeping Services) & Nick Cramp (our in-house Business Coach) and members of our Business Improvement Services team.
This service is ideal for businesses who:
- want to review their strategic options in relation to growth and expansion
- need to better understand their finances and related metrics
- haven’t currently got a financial plan in place
The webinar will give you an overview of the elements of the Business Growth Plan package to see if it’s right for you.
We’ll be touching on:
- Your goals and the obstacles to achieving them – vision, aspirations & challenges
- Maximising income – turnover, new business acquisition & pricing
- Improving customer lifetime value – customer retention, sales volume, upselling
- Improving margins – gross margin, suppliers, cost of delivery
- Controlling cash – cash collection, debtors & creditors, liquidity
- Managing costs – overheads, net profit, balance sheets
The full package provides you with seven 1-hour one-to-one sessions spread over 90 days, helping you look in-depth at these areas, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of the key metrics that underpin your business performance;
- Clarity on the areas you may need to improve in order to achieve your own targets and ambitions; and
- A growth plan that can be shared with your team and shareholders.
We want to assist you in putting in place a well thought through business and financial plan so you can lead your business with improved clarity and increased confidence after what has been a challenging 18 months for us all.
We can also arrange an immediate one-to-one consultation to discuss how our Business Improvement Services could help your business.
call Nigel Harris on 01749 342255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org