VAT Event: Description
The Domestic Reverse Charge is going to involve a major change to invoicing and bookkeeping for many construction businesses and will impact the cash flow of many sub-contractors. Be up to date with the changes happening on 1 March 2021, join this free webinar to learn how to handle and pay VAT after these changes occur.
VAT Event: Summary
FREE webinar on Zoom from 12:00-1:00 pm on Tuesday 23rd February.
The event will be covering how the new tax changes will impact building and construction services in terms of bookkeeping, budgeting and cash flow management.
- Do you pay sub-contractors or receive payments for construction work under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)?
- Are you registered for VAT?
If this sounds like it’ll effect you, ask yourself these questions;
- Do you know which customers and which types of work will be affected by the new rules?
- How does the 5% disregard work?
- Do you need to leave the Flat Rate or Cash Accounting schemes (answer: probably!)?
- Is your invoicing and bookkeeping system or software ready for the change?
- Did you know that the new rules could apply to work started before 1 March?
Find out how Domestic Reverse Charge will impact your building and construction business with our team of experts.
- Will be covering what the new changes are, how it will affect your business and practical real examples you will face after the 1st of March regarding bookkeeping and invoicing.
- How will the changes affect your cashflow?
- How to prepare your business after the changes.
- Live demonstration on how Sage, Xero, and Quickbooks will handle Reverse Charge transactions.
- How to keep VAT records using automated software.
- How to keep VAT records manually with excel type tables.
Questions & Answers
Live questions and answers section at the end of the presentation, this will be a chance to get your questions answered by Burton Sweet Accounts & Tax Manager, and Bookkeeper & cloud accounting Manager with any questions relating to VAT Domestic Reverse Charge changes and how we can help your business forecast, budget and plan ahead.
Everyone who books will receive a copy of the slides and notes, and a link to a recording of the webinar afterwards to use for future reference.